|Apollon in Greek Mythology was the God of music. A fitting name
for this amplifier as it has excellent sound. It carries almost 20 years
of development, as it is the descendant of the very first amplifier
our company put to trade. Then it was named Powerhouse but
now it is Apollon, the God of music.
It incorporates 4 power tubes per channel which form
a dual push pull. They are biased in class AB1 class of operation.
Powerful enough to drive difficult loads and give you a unique
Appollon, Power Amplifier, 2 x 70 Watt,
(8 x EL 34, 4 x 12AT7).
Appolon Plus, Power Amplifier, 2 x 90 Watt,
(8 x 6550, 4 x 12AT7).
- Monoblock Construction.
- Triode - Pendode Switchable Operation.
- Switchable Amount of Feedback (6dB / 9dB).
- Matched Input & Output Tubes.
- Power Supply Capacitors United Chemicon.
- Porcelain Tube Bases.
- Double Face Printing Circuit with Separate Signal & Power Path.
- Hand Made Ultralinear Multi Layer Output Transformers.
- High Grade Polypropylene Signal Capacitors.
- Metal Film Resistors with Low Tolerance 1%.
- Custom Gold Plated Input Connectors.
- WBT Next Gen Output Connectors.
- Five Years Guarantee.