In a way we could say that Thalia is the “sister” of Alexander.
Basically they share the same circuitry but the power supplies
are simpler and of a more basic design. Also there is no remote
control, and the input selection is made through a rotary selector.
The volume control is not motorized but still it is blue Alps.
The last difference is the lack of the display in the front panel.
Despite the differences the electronic circuitry of the preamplifier
is the same. So the sonic outcome is at a high level.
After all Thalia is the muse of enjoyment and so it is intended to
give you hours of music enjoyment.
Thalia, Preamplifier, (2 x 12AT7).
- Five (5) Line Inputs with Tape Out.
- Alps Volume Control.
- Matched Input Tubes.
- High Grade Selection Relays.
- Three (3) Independent DC Power Supplies.
- Double Face Printing Circuit with Separete Signal & Power Path.
- Power Supply Capacitors United Chemicon.
- Porcelain Tube Bases.
- Hand Made Power Transformer.
- High Grade Polypropylene Signal Capacitors.
- Metal Film Resistors with Low Tolerance 1%.
- Gold Plated Input Connectors Ultimax.
- Gold Plated Output Connectors Ultimax.
- Five Years Guarantee.