Alexander is the top model of the preamplifier series of Tsakiridis - devices
Very carefully designed and manufactured with high quality components,
aims to meliorate your sound system.
Alexander incorporates different (hand made) transformers for each voltage
in the power supply and also a choke with the regulating capacitors.
Care has been taken to eliminate magnetic interference with the electronic
circuitry. The tubes (2x12AT7) operate in class A to give supreme sonic result.
Alexander provides five line inputs and one tape output. Also there are
optional one balanced input and one output. The volume control is made
with a motorized blue Alps. The input selection utilizes high grade relays.
Of course Alexander is remotely controlled.
An LCD display in the front provides information about the input selected.
Alexander, Remote Control Preamplifier, (2 x 12AT7).
- Six (6) Line Inputs with Tape Out.
- Remote Controlled Volume & Inputs.
- High Grade Selection Rele's.
- Alps Volume Control.
- Matched Input & Output Tubes.
- Four Independent DC Power Supplies.
- Two Independent DC Power Transformers & One Choke.
- Optional One (1) Ballance Input & Output Connenction.
- Power Supply Capacitors United Chemicon.
- No Feedback Design.
- Porcelain Tube Bases.
- Double Face Printing Circuit with Separate Signal & Power Path.
- Hand Made Power Transformer.
- High Grade Polypropylene Signal Capacitors.
- Metal Film Resistors with Low Tolerance 1%.
- Gold Plated Input Connectors Ultimax.
- Gold Plated Output Connectors Ultimax.
- Five Years Guarantee.